Financial Sponsor Advisory
Private equity firms don’t always have the internal resources to manage portfolio companies efficiently and effectively. Our team has an intimate understanding of the financial and operational nuances of various types of companies: manufacturing, services, distribution, healthcare, food & beverage, media, and technology.
We’re committed to meeting your business needs efficiently, responsively, and successfully. Our approach is to identify issues early in the process and to communicate our findings throughout the engagement – not just in the final report. We notify our clients of any major issues immediately so that these issues may be addressed as quickly as possible. We’re equipped with tax and forensic accounting resources that aid our ability to respond quickly to requests, whether domestic or international.
Analyze every aspect of a target’s business, including:
- Financial statements
- Quality of historical earnings
- Balance sheet exposures, including quality of assets
- Key risks and weaknesses of the target’s operations and technology
- Working capital requirements
- Appropriateness of accounting policies
- Separation and stand-alone costs as they relate to carve-outs and roll-ups
- Post-acquisition accounting
- Tax structure options
- Operating systems
- Working papers
Mergers and Acquisitions, Buy-Side
- Assist acquirers in their due diligence of target entities
Mergers and Acquisitions, Sell-Side
- Assist selling companies who see an independent analysis of the offers they are considering
- Analyze the transaction structure and terms as well as the buying company itself
- Deal structure and the risks of certain non-cash terms
- Assist private equity firms, venture capitalists, and lenders by providing our post-transaction due diligence of portfolio companies
Get in Touch
Thank you for your interest in Wiss. Please fill out this form and we’ll be in touch shortly.