Wiss represents many businesses and business owners that are connected to the Food & Beverage industry. We serve clients in several facets of the industry, including (but not limited to) manufacturers, distributors, consumer packaged goods, importers, exporters, breweries, distilleries, supermarkets, retailers, meal delivery services, and service providers to food and beverage businesses. As a result, our Food & Beverage Group has intimate knowledge of the challenges and opportunities unique to the industry.
Our client relationships are forged through frequent and open access to our team, combined with a vast array of expertise and creative problem solving. With Wiss, you will be advised by experts who not only understand the importance of high quality financial, tax and consulting services, but who also speak your language. In your ever-changing business environment, you face pressures on margins, increasing labor and logistic costs, management of trade promotion costs, fierce competition, among many other operational challenges. Wiss helps you meet these and other issues proactively with clarity and insight.
- Merger and acquisition consulting and due diligence
- Budgets and projections
- Financial modeling
- Capital financing needs and negotiations
- Ownership transition planning
- Business valuations
- Selection and implementation of accounting systems
- Selection and implementation of inventory management systems
- Design of internal control, transaction processing and financial reporting systems
- Structure of employee compensation plans
- Performance benchmarking
- Corporate, partnership and individual tax planning and compliance
- Tax structure of entities
- Identification of tax opportunities to take full advantage of tax credits or incentives (such as research and development credit studies)
- State and local tax consulting
- International tax consulting
- Estate and tax planning to help build, maximize or transfer your wealth
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Employee benefit plan audits
Additionally, we provide connectivity. We actively look to provide our clients with recommendations and introductions to contacts which will enable them to grow their business, to solve issues and offer opportunities for them to branch out and be more successful. We have developed a wide network of contacts with the knowledge and expertise to add value to our clients’ businesses – contacts you can trust and who are experienced in your industry.